Project summaries highlighting recent work by U.S. EPA Region 5 P2 grantees are now available on the GLRPPR web site. They include:
We’ll be updating the page as EPA releases new summaries.
The latest issue of MnTAP Source is now available. The current issue includes case studies in which MnTAP has partnered with Southern Minnesota Municipal Power Agency, Minnesota Department of Commerce, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy to work with Minnesota municipal wastewater treatment facilities to identify significant energy efficiency (E2) projects.
The complete table of contents appears below:
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Project: Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Generation – pg 1
- Opportunities: What’s New – pg 2
- Tune Up Your Food Processing Act!
- Cleaning the Air in North Minneapolis
- MnTAP’s Website Got a Makeover!
- Safer Products: – pg 3
- Cleaner Brake Cleaners in Duluth, MN
- Foundry Sand Silica Alternatives
- Wastewater Energy Efficiency – pg 4
- Large Energy Savings Found in Saint Peter and New Prague WWTPs
- Energy Efficiency Impacts the Bottom Line & Climate Health – pg 5
- Staff Snapshot: A.J. Van den Berghe
- Operating Sustainably at Pine River
- Results – pg 6
- Applying E3 to Fiber Reinforced Plastics
- Good Advice from 2003 – Tight as a Drum
- Minnesota Materials Exchange
- Symposium – pg 7
- 2017 Interns Identify Over $1,514,000 in Savings
- How can we help you? – pg 8
You can read past issues of the newsletter here.
The Green Events Guide is geared to support planning and action around seven focus areas common to public events:
- Food and Food Service
- Communications and Event Materials
It is intended to assist community-based, volunteer event planning leaders and teams, especially folks in rural areas. This FREE online resource was developed by the EarthWays Center of Missouri Botanical Garden, with support from the U.S. EPA. The completed guide includes a webinar recorded on 10/20/17.