Case studies are extremely valuable to pollution prevention technical assistance providers, but they can sometimes be difficult to find. Here are some search strategies for locating them, which you can use in WorldCat, literature databases, Google Scholar, or your favorite search engine.
- Try variations on your search terms.
- Synonyms for pollution prevention include: waste reduction; waste minimization; source reduction; and cleaner production. Lean manfacturing may also yield relevant results.
- Synonyms for case studies include best practices and success stories.
- Use Google’s site: operator to locate case studies on specific web sites.
- To find case studies in GLRPPR’s sector resources: “case study” site:glrppr.org
- To find case studes in P2 Infohouse: “case study” “success story” site:infohouse.p2ric.org
You can find links to P2 case study compilations on the Case Studies page of the P2 101 LibGuide.