Climate Solutions University has helped more than 30 communities create adaptation plans that are ready for implementation. Your region is a good fit for the program if you need to tackle the following challenges:
- Social equity and the impact of climate change on vulnerable citizens
- A regional approach to planning that integrates urban and rural linkages
- Threats to watersheds, forest, and economic resources using an ecosystem services model
Who should apply to Climate Solutions University?
- Community leaders of local government agencies
- Watershed organizations and resource conservation districts
- Civic organizations
Participants foster positive, sustainable connections between people, economic, and ecosystem health! This is done through market solutions based in solid research. Visit Climate Solutions University or contact Recruitment Coordinator Josh Dye via email or at 612-481-8059 to get started.