Join the Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable (GLRPPR) and U.S. EPA Region 5 for a webinar on May 12. Space is limited. Reserve your webinar seat now at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/440261202. After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The GLRPPR/EPA Webinar provides an opportunity to hear about P2 Programs in the region, ask questions and stay connected.
- Opening comments by Julie Guenther, Region 5 EPA
- Presentation by IL: a. GLRPPR – Bob Iverson; b. I-CORE – Mike Springman
- Presentation by MN – Phyllis Strong: a. P2 Grant work; b. Green Chemistry and Design program; c. P2 integration program
- Presentation by MI – Karen Edlin: a. Economy, Energy and Environment (E3); b. Michigan’s Sustainable Hospital Initiative; c. Advancing Green Chemistry
- Presentation by IN – Jennifer Schick
Title: GLRPPR/EPA Region 5 Forum
Date: Thursday, May 12, 2011
Time: 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM PDT
- PC-based attendees–Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-based attendees–Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer
Contact Bob Iverson, GLRPPR Executive Director, for further information or questions.
Our thanks to Donna Walden, Regional Coordinator at the Western Sustainability and Pollution Prevention Network (WSPPN), one of our sister P2Rx Centers, for assisting with the set up and administration of this webinar.