The presentations from the recent Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable (GLRPPR)/Region 7 Pollution Prevention Roundtable conference are now available on the GLRPPR web site.
Presentations available include:
- Go Green and Save Money: Fiscally Sound Green Business Practices by Laura Barnes, Illinois Sustainable Technology Center
- Institutional Green: Not an Ugly Wall Color by Marcus Rivas, U.S. EPA
- EPA’s Pollution Prevention Plan by Tanya Mottley, U.S. EPA, Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics
- Where Indianapolis is Headed.. by Karen Haley, Director, Office of Sustainability, City of Indianapolis
- Greening Your Business: A Look at Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. by Denise Coogan, Manager, Safety & Environmental Compliance at Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc.
- Region 5 Sustainability Network by Tony Nesky, Home Engineering Services, U.S. Army Office of Regional Environmental and Government Affairs
- EPA Regional Pollution Prevention Results by Phil Kaplan, Regional Pollution Prevention Coordinator, U.S. EPA
- Using Web 2.0 to Improve Information Discovery and Collaboration by Rick Yoder, Pollution Prevention Regional Information Center
- Green Suppliers Network – E3: Columbus (Energy, Economy, Environment) by Greg Hume, Program Manager, TechSolve
- The Use of Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) for Green Science at Eli Lilly and Company by Dr. Michael E. Kopach, Chemical Product Research & Development, Eli Lilly and Company
- Technical Assistance Approaches for Energy Efficiency by Cam Metcalf, Executive Director, Kentucky Pollution Prevention Center (University of Louisville)
To save any of these presentations to your computer, visit the 2009 Conference page and right click on the name of a presentation. Select “Save Target As…” and choose a name and location for the file.